actor (plural actors)
- a person who performs in a theatrical play or film
- one who acts; a doer
- one who takes part in a situation
- (law) An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
- (law) One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
- (policy debate) One who enacts a certain policy action.
- (software engineering) The entity that performs a role (in use case analysis).
- (person who performs in a theatrical play or film): actress (female), performer, player
- (one who acts): doer
- (one who takes part): participant
- (advocate in civil courts or cases):
- (a plaintiff): complainant, plaintiff
- (one who enacts a policy action)
- (entity performing a role in use case analysis): role
5 letters in word "actor": A C O R T.
Anagrams of actor:
Words found within actor: